- Management of all project activities related to software implementations ranging from 5 to 500 users
- Manage new & existing customer software installations
- Maintain & improve implementations process documentation
- Coordinate company resources including technical & education team to delivery an exemplary experience to the customer.
- Communicate expectations & status updates clearly to the customer and internal teams.
- Knowledge of software implementations, system workflows, implementation best practices, and project management.
- 2+ years’ experience implementing or training on software systems.
- Strong analytical ability to troubleshoot and diagnosis technical software and implementation issues.
- Leadership skills including ability to manage customer expectations and drive project results.
- Ability to travel if needed by car and/or air within the United States, up to 10% of the time.