Home Infusion Pharmacy Software
Whether you’re managing a single pharmacy or multiple locations, streamlining your workflow is always becoming more cumbersome in-part to changing insurance laws, compliance mandates, and competitors.
Thankfully, many of the tasks that distract your staff from accomplishing mission-critical goals can be automated with the right software for your home infusion pharmacy.
Whether solving a billing issue, providing accurate reporting to decision makers, or any other number of clinical duties – data-driven processes depend on your organization’s software. By reliably automating those tasks, you and your staff will have more time to spend on revenue-generating workflows that require more personalized attention.
Benefits of Integrating Universal Software’s Pharmacy Companion
Providers of home infusion drugs and compound/TPN are able to use Universal Software’s companion to realize complete interoperability between drug and device. Whether using home mix or pre-mix infusion therapies, providers can create one work order for both drugs and the devices used to administer them. Using HDMS Compound & TPN templates, Providers have the ability to design their frequently used solutions as well as adjudicating the claim and scheduling for delivery.
Here are a few of the features when you partner with Universal Software and implement our pharmacy management software:
- Quick access Point of Sale screen
- Manage inventory at multiple locations
- Understanding patient preferences and needs
- Reduced Delivery Errors
- Easily route deliveries with delivery zones & load balancing
- Real-time transparency with mobile delivery fleet
- Improve data security
- Achieve compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Customized reporting
- Measure costs, revenue, and key performance indicators
- Barcode reader & cash drawer compatible
- Sell & Exchange in one easy to use spot
- Integration with CC Processing
While transitioning to your Universal Software companion, our experts are mindful of your current day-to-day tasks. Our integration process is similar to “plug-and-play”, in-that it can fit with your current platform. This minimizes downtime and keeps your staff productive.