Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Software Solutions Inc., located in Davison, MI, is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated IT Professional for full time employment. Applicants that are not only knowledgeable but passionate about the evolving IT world are a must. With a thirst for learning new technologies and continuing to sharpen skills on those existing ones.
This is not a Remote office job, applicants would need to work at our Davison, MI office on a daily basis.
- Possess excellent problem solving & issue identification skills
- A strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server environments and configuration.
- Capable of troubleshooting technical issues with limited documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Working experience in one or more of the following:
- MS Server OS Configuration and Management
- IIS Web Services (installing, configuring, and troubleshooting.
- Enterprise Level Networking Hardware and Configuration
- Technical Documentation\Writing Aptitude
- Familiar with HITECH Compliance
- Active Directory Management
- Microsoft SQL Server Database structures
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand
Preferred but not required Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Can maintain compliance documentation (HITECH, HIPAA, & etc)
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures
- Training staff on network and information security procedures